Thursday, November 4, 2010

The curse of Adam and Eve that fell upon the earth because of their sin will be lifted when Christ returns.

Soren Kierkegaard
When you read God's Word, you must constantly be saying to yourself, "It is talking to me, and about me."

Mark Twain
The Christian's Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.

George Bernard Shaw
No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.

Joseph Franklin Rutherford
The Bible is God's sacred word of truth.

Martin Luther
The Bible is the cradle wherein Christ is laid.

Evelyn Uyemura
We do not read the Bible the way it is; we read it the way we are.

Ronald Reagan
Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.

Jupiter Hammon
If there was no Bible, it would be no matter whether you could read or not. Reading other books would do you no good.

Tim LaHaye
The book of Revelation says that we no longer need the sun or the moon, for Christ is the light of the world.

Joseph Franklin Rutherford
The Bible is the only credible guide either as to the real relationship between man and the earth and the great Creator of both or concerning the purpose of the creation of both.


1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear...

I Corinthians, XIII, v.2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Romans 1:17
And Jesus said unto them, "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you."

1 John 4:7, 11-12
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Lamentations 3:22-23
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning.

Peter 4:8-9
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling

Psalm 143:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and don't lean on your own understanding. In all things acknowledge him, and he shall direct your way.

Galatians 5:22
The fruit of the spirit is love, joy and peace.

I Corinthians Ch. XIII v.13
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment